Sunday, November 18, 2007

Paul's Lab







Paul William Mueller(INVENTOR)




feel free to e-mail me with any ideas, thoughts or just to say hello.









My Quests





    Control and collide different frequencies together.

    Re-create the Hutchison Effect

    Re-create anti-gratity, reach zero point.

    Open new dimensions

    Teleportation

    Disintigrate materials(garbage, old buildings, etc.).

    Make new materials(harder, tuffer, more elastic)

    Give people free energy

    Create new type of generator

    New type of wirless current, not AC, not DC, but CC for continuing current.


    CHANGE THE WORLD!!!






WARNING




The following machinery and experiments can be lethal/deadly/fatal!!!

Do not try to copy any thing on this blog without having

proper experience with High Voltage!


Copying things from this blog will be at your own risk!









Welcome to my lab

















Frequency Chart













Metal Samples From John




I still have plenty of room in this display John. Hehehe








6 Foot Jacobs Ladder



MY COILS























Here is original schematic of coil





#1 NST 15kV 60mA, 900Watts




#2 chokes - 1.5" tall, 43 windings on a 2.375 dia pvc tube










previous chokes, 8" tall, 241 turns







#3 Flexi Gap, Spark Gap, set with 6 gaps right now, gapping is at .120 each gap before flexing, I would have to check gap sizes at this point.








view from other side of transformer















#4 Capacitor. (6)Alum plates at 6" by 6", 36" total area, (7) sheets of standard window type glass, at .220 thick, dielectric constant is between 4.2 to 8....so I used 6 as the constant. I calculate Farads to be at 1097pF or 1.097nF or .00109uF.





































special homemade clamps















#5 Duel Gap spark gap. (2)Gaps are at a spacing of .562 each, I'm not sure what resistance would be.
















#6 Primary Coil. made of 60 feet of 1/2 dia copper tubing, Spacing =.500, primary hole dia=10", primary total dia=32". Primary is also elevated up about 16" from bottom of secondary coil at this time. I calculate inductance at:
11 turns= 59.9 uH
10 turns= 48.8 uH
9 turns= 38.5 uH
8 turns= 29.9 uH
7 turns= 22.6 uH
6 turns= 16.4 uH
5 turns= 11.4 uH
4 turns= 7.3 uH
3 turns= 4.2 uH
2 turns= 2 uH









#7 Secondary Coil. height=44.812", turns= 1300, PVC form dia=5.562. I calculate inductace to be at 26uH, and capacitance at 15.48pF

#8 Top Load Toroid. Ring dia=8". Overall dia=25. I calculate capacitace at 27.85pF

With secondary with top load together I calculate resonant frequency at 149.96 kHz
If I calculate secondary as a height of about 28" tall because of primary being elevated at 16" above the bottom of secondary...than resonant frequency would be 204.54 kHz.
Right now Im adjusting all gaps so that fireing is smooth, than I will try to tune 1 more time, than maybe I will lower primary back down to bottom of secondary and try to tune once again, if still no luck I will need to make a pulse generator and frequency counter and do further testing.







New flexi-Multi-Gaps(i have 2 of these)








Some other photos

































Newest modifications











Added new home made Terry Fritz Filter







Replaced home made glass plate capacitor with this High Voltage Pulse Capacitor.



Here is data on this capacitor... http://www.alltronics.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=20P005



Added a Variac





Moved Primary coil back down.








RESULTS: I now get 1 single strong discharge/spark from my primary gaps every time I power up the system, and that's it, nothing else!




HMMM: Maybe I have the input or output conections to the filter wrong? Or maybe I got the wrong type of capacitor in my system?



NEXT: I will replace High Voltage Pulse capacitor with a transmitting mica type capacitor(g3 or g4 type) as John Hutchison suggests. http://www.fairradio.com/catalog.php?mode=view&categoryid=966





I will continue to keep everone informed of progress!










This is my company















Here are a few referances I used.



capacitor calculator http://www.csgnetwork.com/parapltcapcalc.html

the tesla coil designer http://www.noonco.com/tesla/index.html

Tesla coil calculator http://www.classictesla.com/java/calculat.html



Teslamap5(good program) http://teslamap.com/

Another good tool http://www.classictesla.com/java/javatc.html

Capacitor calculator http://www.csgnetwork.com/parapltcapcalc.html











THANKS:






Thank You Nikola Tesla.



Special thanks to John K. Hutchison for all his help in making these coils a reality, and he has been a great insperation to me.



Thanks to Newton2 for many sketches and design ideas.

Thanks to Harvey and others for their great support.



Thanks to R.M. tool for donating time, money and many manufacturing parts.






Free Hit Counter






FREE ENERGY



Ground wire connects off of circuit, from inbetween 2 large electrolytic capacitors.

4) .1 micro Farads ceramic disk capacitors

2) 100. micro Farads electrolytic polorized capacitors

4) germanium diodes (1N34A)(mouser# 526-1N34A)

diodes can be found here at mouser, these are the one that i use..... http://www.mouser.com/Search/Refine.aspx?Keyword=1n34
i see that there are a few types of germanium diodes out there, the ones i get from mouser are rated at Peek Reverse Voltage 75V

here is another website that has good picture of them...but not sure if they are exactly the same ratings.

https://www.micro-tools.com/store/item_detail.aspx?ItemCode=1N34A

here is a website that has specifications on some of the differant types... http://www.datasheetcatalog.com/datasheets_pdf/1/N/3/4/1N34A.shtml

If you decide to use 2 circuits, i just connect their outputs together...neg output from first circuit to neg output of second circuit & pos output from first circuit to pos output of second circuit.

And take readings from same place....from where you conected the 2 circuits together.




Free Counter

36 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember, Tesla found a thick concentration of sun ray radiation around the area of 200mhz. Don't just limit this to broadcast signals. :) Great work!

Rentanu Ways said...

hello mr.paul can you send me about your free energy circuit, by onlyrentanu@gmail.com.
please reply on my email...thank before

Anonymous said...

Hi Paul,
Have you given any thought to using a standard satellite dish used for "Direct TV" or "Dish Network" for the antenna on your Free energy From Air Circuit? SS

Unknown said...

thanks for idea!
i will try this unit..(F.E.F.A.)

laz

Fera Har-q said...

good idea...can you guide me to try at home. Nice work.Thx

Unknown said...

respected Mr. Paul

can you please give me some more details about your free energy circiut.

my mail id is sourabh.parveengoel@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I ask me to forgive for bad English.
I have not understood as to connect the coil to your device? Whether you can show it on the scheme on your blog?

Anonymous said...

i dont understand y connect the negative side with a another negative side... can you use th two circuits seperatley and just connect the two spider webs like to batteries + 2 - and vise versa? if i'm right each circuit should have it own voltage and when fused together should get double the mAh and double the voltage.. or is it something i don't understand? please explain!?

Anonymous said...

can you drive a LED clock with it

Anonymous said...

where is ground wire

Alex said...

Hello mr.paul
I m tried to repeat your device, but all i have - 0.2 v output.
Can you give me advice, where can be the mistake?
Thank before and I am sorry for my
bad English.
Alex
2009energy1@rambler.ru

shafiqshadali said...

hello mr. paul.
i was build my own generator using the electromagnet. my problem is the coil is so hot.
how can i resolve this problem?

Marcelo said...

I hearded a history on wich Nicola Tesla worked on a ressonant circuit and used it to power an electric car on earlies 1920. The car runned without stop or problem for arround nine days, when mr. Tesla ends his experiment and never release how he do it, when he discovered newspappers mentioning black magic about this and his person.
That's was a shame.

Unknown said...

I discovered your blog after getting an email about "free electricity" on teslasecret.net, and watching you on youtube.
They make some incredible claims. I thought you might like to look at it. I've been googling a bunch of things and I'm sending a word doc to you about it. If you want to post it feel free. It gave me a headache trying to figure out if any of it was true. Thanks for the youtube video. Teslasecret wants $47 for their ebook.

Dave N0KYL

Anonymous said...

Hello Paul,

I have not tried yet your suggested circuit, but I have been occupied by your topic for a couple of days trying to find out how it could work in a multiapartment house.

I think it is a matter of a good antenna!

In the frequency area you have suggested a magnetic loop antenna should enhance the energy one needs to make your circuit work. The problem is where to put the second pole of the antenna within the ciruit you suggested.

In the frequency area of about 200 mhz which "Ben" has posted on January 16th 2009 a "Double Quad Antenna" ought to do its job.

The "Double Quad Antenna" one can build by yourself if you follow the instructions in the link http://www.cnet.de/praxis/wochenend/41002569/die_beste_dvb_t_antenne_der_welt_multi_doppelquad_im_eigenbau.htm

What we need from Ben is the specific "around 200 mhz" frequency Tesla talked about. When you have it you use the calculator in the link above for getting the detailed specifications on how to construct your own individual antennna.

But what we need from Paul is the calculation of the technical specifications for the kind of capacitors and diodes one needs to construct the circuit for the "around 200" mhz frequency! Please do it! For this new adapted circuit one needs a second pole within the circuit for the antenna, too!

What you showed in your videos was an antenna to a fm tuner (in German: "Wurfantenne"). Thus, all depends - to my understanding at least - from the kind of antenna one uses.

If there are also other frequencies it would be even better, because 4,5 megawatts hours are not much.
zusenden@gmx.de

Anonymous said...

Here the link again:

http://www.cnet.de/praxis/wochenend/41002569/
die_beste_dvb_t_antenne_der_welt_
multi_doppelquad_im_eigenbau.htm

The last part one ought to type continously.

Argi said...

Interesting, but i think this is not real free energy,just "collects" the electromagnetic waves around us from tv or radio
It is just a receiver

Aaron L. said...

Can you give us some in sight as to the electrical reasons why your ground point on the circuit changes from single circuit to double circuit? Also can this circuit be effectively utilized with no earth ground at all?

guillerovelar said...

Excelente contribuciĆ³n, Paul! Gracias, amigo.

JPL Enterprises said...

Thanks for the info. I am going to work on this air system. I will post my info on your blog.

Phillip Lao

JPL Enterprises said...

I checked out your videos and info on the air system. I am going to make one for myself. I will post my results on your blog.

Phillip Lao

pedro nunes said...

hello paul I want to no if a on this circuit to 5 antenas telescopic (from radios ) if that give me more volts please send me a answer to this mail : peto982@hotmail.com thanks

saurabh said...

Hello Mr. Paul your free energy concept was amazing,I see your video on you tube, I see that you have developed about 13V, but what is the current rating. I am asking that because I want to know that whether it is possible to develop a wireless charger for mobile phones from free energy.

Saurabh Srivastava (INDIA)
e-mail:-soforsaurabh@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hello Mr. Paul, I was looking through where you were thanking peeps on your page and noticed you left out that guy, the one who used to come over to the lab ALL THE TIME and help you out.

You know...the tall one...handsome...wears yellow glasses...recently moved to Arizona...been your pal since 8th freakin' grade. You know, old what's his name. >:^P~

Not that I'd tell any embarassing stories about ya (Like to the press when you get famous.) for not getting mentioned. All's I'm saying is...Pink Floyd's - 'The Wall', Laura D & Carpet Burns.
8^D Mwuahahahahaha! <---Sinister Laugh.

So what's the latest news? Did the water work? Have you tried Mineral Oil like the ones on powerlines? Can you cook hotdogs in it or what?

Signed,
Anxious in Arizona. :^D

Anonymous said...

Nie rozumiem nic. NA profilu pokazuje sie po polsku. Prosze o kontakt.

I have approximately 5 languages I can use to contact you.Please help me to chose one best suiting you,
My name is Wesley

Please to go to channel in Youtube : stivep1
Please contact me using this connection.
Please also verify me at overunity.com.
Thank you for your work

Argi said...

Nice!

kirk said...

Paul, your tesla coil secondary ground is conected to the primary in your drawing, it will not work this way it must be grounded toan earth ground

Unknown said...

hey Paul(INVENTOR3),
Love the page, many many helpful things on your page.. that I shall put to good use! Thanx for sharing all this info as well, shall see you on YouTube.
Maddtuners247.

Unknown said...

sir what kind of antenna did you used?

Unknown said...

hi Paul nice to meet you

do you think it would be possible to build a Levitron station at the North Pole using the Earth's magnetosphere and build a self-powered circular superconducting platform powered uLevitron opposes electromagnetic field lines emanating from the North Pole creating electromagnetic pressure where buy the platform rises is in the air because of the opposing forces sort of like a teeny tiny pumpkin going up and down on a huge pumpkin this may sound strange but this is the way I visualize itwhereby we could lift massive payloads into low Earth orbit

Unknown said...

my email is rosscaldwell41 @gmail.com

Unknown said...

overcoming the physical logistics and ramifications of space travel is a daunting task when we consider how to protect ourselves from cosmic radiation absolute zero mini meteorites and general life support systems


I absolutely believe that the lunar landing was an absolute farce and that we really have to go to the moon before we ever go to Mars

Unknown said...

Hi Paul.
Fred Miller.
Are you familiar with Nathaniel B. Stubblefield? He was a contemporary of Nicola Tesla, also an inventor of lesser fame.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Stubblefield
Among his patents is the earth battery.
https://www.google.com/patents/US600457
Perhaps the concept could be coupled at the ground in series with atmospheric energy harvesting to increase the output. It would be interesting to see if the sum of the total exceeds the individual measurements. The setup should be comparatively easy and cheap to find out.

Unknown said...

Hi again Paul.
At the risk of being presumptuous I have another potential proposition for your research. I know your impetus is to provide guidance to others for energy independence. I share that view.
I also am aware that you have been pursuing exploitation of atmospheric energy harvesting. From what I have learned in the past few weeks you will need to construct an overhead plane of wire coupled to a corresponding one on the ground to increase the current to practical levels. That will mean adequate support structures for a horizomntal mesh collector. The larger the mesh the higher the current. You need to collect as many of the free ions as possible to maximize the power.You can get the voltage by increasing height but there is only so much current available per square meter. Unless the informtion I have researched is incorrect the requirements are unavoidable.
I have been researching other potential fields of possible interest though.
I have spent many hours searching for information and have preliminarily concluded that the best value for construction of a project may be the earth battery. Not the galvanic soil batteries often presented as earth batteries but specifically one that exploits telluric currents.
I scoured every patent listed and found some very interesting information. The most viable sounding one is from 1893 by Michael Emme, US patent 495582, a 3 kilowatt earth battery. It purports to harvest 54 volts at 56 amps: 3125 kW or 4.1 hP. using 60 points along a 100' strip oriented north/south . I calculated it would cost about 20 cents per watt in materials retail, considerably less for scrap. However that would use copper and iron which would result in a reduction of about 20% of the power. The patent describes use of a variety of materials but carbon seems to be his preferred material.
There is a fairy comprehensive article with the patent and notation at https://www.slideshare.net/mobile/engpjk/three-kilowatt-earth-battery .
Since my property is oriented with the long axis East west I would need to split it up into two sections of 50' to acheive the equivalent length. I am seriously considering accummulating some materials to try to replicate the results. The overall experiment can be scaled back to achieve somewhat less power but the beauty of the concept is that it can be expanded over time to produce as much power as expense and real estate allows.
I don't know if you are predisposed for embarking on such research but since I found the information and know you are looking for ideas I thought I'd share it with you.
At any rate I look forward to watching whatever endeavor you choose to pursue. If and hopefully when I start my project I will record the progress and if I can figure out how I will publish the results.
Best of the new year to you and all yours from me and all mine.
Fred

erectile said...

I got this site from my pal who shared with me on the topic of this web page and at the moment this time I am browsing this web site and reading very informative articles or reviews at this place.

Anonymous said...

Mr Lee recently helped us with a loan which we used to expand our business. The process was amazing! He was in touch with us frequently to check in and to update us on what was happening throughout our loan repayment. He was friendly and approachable and always able to clear up questions that we had. We had such a great experience working with Ben!!
Contact A Loan Officer Ben LeeEmail: 247officedept@gmail.comWhats-App: +1-989-394-3740